Rural Development and Panchayat Raj (RDPR) publshed recruitment notification for the post of Livelihood Expert, Block NRM and Block GIC Coordinator. RDPR as about of 37 vacant positiond to fulfil in Karnataka. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Tech, Diploma, M.Sc and other qualification. Interested candidates can refer this page for latest job notification from all over india. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for RDPR Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Also Search For - Latest KPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - RDPR Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Block GIS Coordinator||05||M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc or B.Tech / MCA / Post Graduate|
|Block NRM||16||B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Agriculture Engineering or Diploma in Civil.|
|Livelihood Experts||16||Master's in Agriculture Economics|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.30000 / 35000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based performance in the
- Test / Academic Background.
How to apply for RDPR Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of RDPR.
- Verify the notification details to check whether eligible or notr.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with self attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age proof and other relevant documents to address stated below.
3rd Gate, 3rd Floor, MS Building,
Bangalore - 560001.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 21st September 2020
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of RDPR Recruitment 2020. Click Here