Rural Development and Panchayath Raj Department (RDPR) issued the latest recruitment notification for the post of Support Engineer, State WQMS Consultant, System Admin, and Other. EDPR has about 30 vacant positions to fulfill in Karnataka. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering, MCA, and Post Graduate qualification. However, interested candidates can go through this page for more new updates can apply for RDPR Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - RDPR Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|State Human Resource Development Consultant||02||M.S.W / M.A / Post Graduate|
|State WQMS Consultant||02||Post Graduate|
|Support Engineer||20||Civil Engineering|
|System Admin||01||B.E / B.Tech / MCA|
|District Project Manager||01||Post Graduate|
|District IEC Consultant||01|
|District Sanitation 7 Hygiene Promotion Consultant||01||Degree|
|SLWM Consultant||01||B.Tech in Environmental / Civil Engineering|
|MIS / M&E Consultant||01||MCA / M.Sc|
- Applicant's age should be 45 years as of the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per government norms.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.22000 - 60000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
How to apply for RDPR Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of RDPR.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
The Commissioner, RDPR, 2nd Floor, KHB Complex, Cauvery Bhavanm KG Road, Bengaluru.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 11th January 2021.
Download the Official Notification of RDPR Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Application Form. Go Here