Rail India Technical and Economic Service has announced the Recruitment Notification for the AGM, Manager, General Manager, Assistant Manager Posts. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation or Post Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the RITES Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may Check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in RITES Recruitment Notification
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|JGM||B.E Or B.Tech in Architecture, Civil Engineering||Announced Soon|
|DGM||Graduation in Computer Science Engineering|
|Asst Manager||Degree in Civil Engineering or Electronics and Communication||09|
|Engineer (S&T)||B.Tech in Telecommunications||10|
|Project Manager||Degree in Electrical or Civil Engineering||01|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and Regulations
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in RITES Recruitment Notification is based on the written Examination
Application Process for the RITES Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited Official Website
- Click on the Career tab and Select the Various Posts notification
- Select the Post and click on Apply Online
- Enter all Mandatory fields in the Application form.
- Upload the Photo and Signature.
- View your Entered Details and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Send the Submitted Applications to the Given Address
Asst Manager Recruitment,
Plot No: 1,
Sector - 29,
Gurgaon - 122001
|Online Applications Start from||13th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||3rd April 2019|
Download the Official RITES Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Various Posts in RITES: Click Here