Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC) invites application for the post of Junior Medical Officer, Project Technician, Technical Assistant and Lab Attendant. RMRC has about 5 vacant positions to fulfil in Bhubaneswar. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, Degree and Post Graduate qualifications. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for Central / State Government jobs can follow this page for more new updates regarding RMRC Jobs 2021. However, Interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for RMRC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - RMRC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Medical Officer||01||MBBS|
|Project Technician - III||01||Intermediate(10+2) / B.Sc|
|Technical Assistant||01||Post Graduate|
Applicants age should be 25 - 35 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 15000 - 60000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
Application Procedure of RMRC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of RMRC.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email Address and Application Last Dates:
|Post Name||Email ID||Last Dates|
|Jr. Medical Officer / Project Technician - IIIfirstname.lastname@example.org||25th January 2021|
|Technical Assistant / Lab Attendantemail@example.com||29th January 2021|