The Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU) published recruitment notification for the post of Farm Manager, Assistant and Other. RPCAU as about of 143 vacant positions to fulfill in Bihar. Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates having 10th, 12th, Degree and Post Graduate qualification. However, interested can go through the notification details and apply online for RPCAU Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest BPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - RPCAU Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Senior Scientist and Head||07||Degree in Engineering|
|Subject Matter Specialist||69||Master's Degree or equivalent|
|Farm Manager||07||Degree in Agriculture or equivalent|
|Programme Assistant||20||Degree in Computer Science|
|Assistant||05||Degree in Computer Applications or equivalent|
|Jeep Driver||14||10th with valid driving license|
- Applicants age should be 30 - 50 years as on the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Pay Matrix Level - 3, 4, 10 & 13 as per 7th CPC of Rs. 23000 - 175000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Qualifying Test
- Written Test
Application Procedure of RPCAU Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of RPCAU.
- Go to Careers tab and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Procedure to apply for Sr.Scientist & Head Posts:
- Candidates who want to apply for Sr.Scientist & Head post can download the application form given below.
- Send the application form along with self-attested copies of Education qualification, Experience, and other documents top address stated below.
Note: Candidates apply for Subject Matter Specialist need to send a hard copy of the online application and other documents to the below address before 25th April 2020.
To the Deputy Registrar,
Recruitment Section, RPCAU,
Pusa, Samastipur, Bihar - 848125.
|Categories/ Post Name||Sr.Scientist & Head & SMS||Other posts|
|General / OBC / EWS||1000||500|
|SC / ST / PWD / Women||NIL||NIL|
|Online application starts from||16th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||17th April 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Official Notification of RPCAU Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link and Application Form. Go Here