Rajasthan Public Service Commission(RPSC) announced recruitment notification for the post of Public Relation Officer. Notification published on 21st June 2019. The online application will begin on 26th June 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for the RPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - RPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|PRO||23||Degree of a University Est by law India with 5 years of Exp. In Journalism.|
Candidate age should be in between 21 - 40 years as on 01/01/2019.
L-12(Grade Pay - Rs.4800).
How to apply RPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply for the post through online at RPSC Website.
- Candidates first need to Login to http://rpsc.rajathan.gov.in/.
- Click On Apply Online.
- If you are a new user, Click On Click Here for New Registration.
- After completion of Registration, Click On submit.
- Log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Fill the application and upload the photo, signature and Required documents.
- Pay The application Fee.
- Take the print of application for further use.
Last Date for Online Submission: 25th July 2019
Download the official notification of RPSC Recruitment 2019. Click Here
RPSC Recruitment For Registration. Click Here