Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) announced the latest notification for the post of School Lecturer. RPSC as about 264 vacant positions to fulfill in the Sanskrit Educational Department, Rajasthan. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Ed, Post Graduate qualification. Employment notification released on 6th January 2020, interested with essential qualification can apply for RPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Check Out - Latest UPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - RPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|School Lecturer||264||B.Ed / Post Graduate or Ph.D. in relevant subjects|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 28 years
- Maximum age of 50 years(approx) as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up ton Rs.35000 - 50000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Online Examination
How to apply for RPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Go to Recruitment / Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Follow the instruction to apply the post.
- Register online, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
Go through the notification.
|Online application starts from||13th January 2020|
|Last date for online application||27th January 2020|
Download the Official Notification of RPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here