Railway Recruitment Board has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Junior Engineer Post. The Main Motto of RRB Notification 2019 is to fill the 14033 Junior Engineer Posts. The RRB Junior Engineer Post Notification Published on 26th December 2019. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the RRB Recruitment Notification for the Junior Engineer Post. All the interested applicants must grab this opportunity. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria on various aspects such as educational qualification, application fee, starting date to apply online, the last date to apply online and all other required details before going to actively participate in the application process. We have mentioned all the vital information regarding the eligibility criteria in the below. The online Application Start from 2nd January 2019 and 31st January 2019 is the last date for RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment Application Submission.
Eligibility Criteria for the RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment
- Junior Engineer: The Interested Applicant Should be Complete the Bachelor or Diploma Engineering in relevant Stream from recognized University.
- Junior Engineer (IT): The Candidate Should Complete the Graduation in Computer Science from recognized University.
- Depot Material Superintendent: Candidate Must have Passed Degree or Diploma in Engineering from recognized University.
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant: The Candidate Must have Passed Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics and chemistry 45% Marks.
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum 33 Years
- 500/- for General and OBC
- 250/- for SC/ ST/ Women
|Junior Engineer (IT)||49|
|Depot Material Superintendent||456|
|Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant||494|
Application Procedure for the Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Post
- Visit the Railway Recruitment Board Official Website
- Click on the Careers Tab
- Select the Junior Engineer Post Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory Fields on the Application form
- Upload Photo and Signature.
- Pay the Examination Fee
- Click on the Submit to Complete the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||2nd January 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Application||31st January 2019|
|Last Date for Pay Fee through online||5th Feb 2019|
|Date of Final Submission||7th Feb 2019|