Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board(RSMSSB) announced recruitment notification for the post of Junior Instructor. RSMSSB as about 92 vacant positions to fulfill in the Department of Skill Planning and Entrepreneurship, Rajasthan. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates having the essential qualification. However, interested can apply online for RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - RSMSSB Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Instructor(Mechanic Diesel Engine)||24|
|Junior Instructor(Electronics Mechanic)||29|
|Junior Instructor(Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)||15|
- Intermediate(10+2) in Science with Diploma in Engineering / Technology.
- National Trade Certificate in Engineering / Technology in relevant trade.
- National Apprenticeship in Engineering / Technology in relevant Trade.
- Applicant's age should be in between 20 - 40 years as on 01/01/2019.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Pay Matrix level - 10 as per 7th CPC of Rs. 40000 - 70000 Per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Test
- Typing Speed Test.
How to apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to sso.rajasthan.giv.in.
- Click on Registration, if you are a new user.
- After Registartion log in with reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned Photo, Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee and Submit the online application.
- General / UR: Rs.450.
- OBC: 350.
- SC / ST / PH: Rs.250.
|Online application starts from||26th October 2019|
|Last date for online application||24th November 2019|
Download the Official Notification of RSMSSB. Click Here
For Online Application and Registration. Go Here