Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board(RSMSSB) recently published recruitment notification for the Junior Scientific Assistant posts. RSMSSB as about 28 vacant positions to fulfill in State Law Science Laboratory Department. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having required qualification. Aspirants can apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility criteria - RSMSSB Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||28||B.Sc Degree in concern fields|
Applicants, age should be in between 18 - 40 years as on 1st Jan 2020.
Candidates will get paid up to Rs.45000 per month( pay Matrix Level-10).
The candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination.
How to apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at RSMSSB website.
- Log on to www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Go to Recruitment Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply online.
- Register if you are a new user.
- After Registration Log in with registration number and password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload scanned photo, Signature and relevant documents.
- Finally, submit the application form.
|Online Application Starts From||24th July 2109|
|Last Date for Online application||24th August 2019 till 12:00 PM|
Download the official notification. Click Here
Online Application Link. Download Here