Steel Authority of India Limited has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Operator-cum-Technician, Attendant-cum-Technician Posts with Advt No: BSL/R/2019-02. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation or Diploma or ITI they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the SAIL Technician and Trainee Posts Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the SAIL Notification
- Operator-cum-Technician: Applicant Should be Complete the Diploma in Engineering(Electrical/ Mechanical/ Netakkyrgy/ Chemical/ Ceramics/ Instrumentation) from recognized University.
- Operator-cum-Technician: Aspirant Should be Complete the Diploma in Engineering from recognized University with 1st Class Certificate of Boiler Competency.
- Attendant-cum-Technician: Applicant Should have the ITI Trade Certificate in relevant trade from NCVT.
- Attendant-cum-Technician: Candidate Should be Complete the ITI in (Electrician, Machinist, Welder, Fitter, Rigger) relevant trade from recognized NCVT.
- 250/- General and OBC
- Nil for SC/ST/ PwD
- Minimum 16 Years
- Maximum 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination or Interview/Trade Test for the SAIL Recruitment Notification.
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
Application Procedure for the SAIL Operator-cum-Technician Recruitment
- Visit the Steel Authority of Indian Limited Official Website given below
- Click on the Recruitment
- Search for the latest Notification for the Operator cum Technician.
- Click on Apply Online Select the Post
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee (If any)
- Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process
|Online Applications Start from||29th January 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||18th Feb 2019|
SAIL Operator cum Technician Posts 2019 Official Notification: Click Here