Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Operator - Cum - Trainee, Attendant - Cum- Technician Trainee and Operator - cum - Technician(Boiler). Notification released on 20th September 2019 to fulfill 463 vacant positions in Bokaro Steel Plant, Jharkhand. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, Diploma qualification. However, interested can apply for SAIL Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Lastest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligible Criteria - SAIL Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Operator -cum - Technician Trainee||302||Matriculation or Diploma in Engineering(ECE / Mech /Metallurgy)|
|Operator - cum _ Technician (Boiler)||08||Matriculation or Diploma in Engineering|
|Attendant - cum - Technician Trainee(AITT)||153||Matriculation and All Indian Trade Test qualifies by NCVT|
Applicants' age should be between 20 - 30 years as on 11/ 10/2019.
Candidates will get the stipend up to Rs.10000 - 241100 per month.
Selection will be based on his / her performance in
- Written Examination and
Application Procedure of SAIL Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at SAIL website.
- Go to the Careers page and select the post to apply.
- Click on the Link apply.
- If you are a new user then click on "New Registration".
- After registration login with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- For Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs.250 & Rs.2150 for AITT Applicants.
- For SC / ST / PWD / ESM : NiL.
|Online application starts from||20th September 2019|
|Last date for online application||11th October 2019|
Download the Official Notification of SAIL. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here