Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) issued recruitment notification for the post of Trainee for Training Programme. SAIL as about of 76 vacant positions to fulfill in Rourkela, Assam. Notification advertised on 14th September 2020, applicants can refer this page for more information regarding SAIL jobs 2020. Walk-in-Notification published for eligible having DMLT, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, MBA qualification. However, aspirants can appear for SAIL Walk-in-Interview Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - SAIL Notification 2020:
|Trainee Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Specialized Nursing Training||55||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Medical Lab Technician Trainee||10||DMLT|
|Anesthesia / OT Assistant Training||06||Intermediate(10+2)|
|Administration Training||01||MBA / BBA / PG Diploma|
Applicants age should be 35 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to RS.7000 - 11000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by selection committe and shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
Walk-in-Interview Procedure of SAIL Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of SAIL.
- Verify the notification details to check whether eligible or not.
- Applicants with their Biodata.
- Eligible may appear with Biodata along self attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, Aadhar Card, Caste Certificates and other relevant documents.
- Original documents for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 25th September 2020 to 3rd November 2020.
Venue: ISPAT General Hospital at New OPD Building, Sector - 19, Rourkela - 769005.
Download the Official Website of SAIL Recruitment 2020. Click Here