Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) announced the latest recruitment notification for the Technician Apprentice. SAIL as about 100 vacant positions to fulfill in Burnpur, West Bengal. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering Degree qualification. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding new jobs. However, interested can apply online for SAIL Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - SAIL Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post / Branch||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Electrical||20||Diploma in Engineering in concerned specialization|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 28 years as on 28/02/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.10000 - 15000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their merit obtained in Diploma in Engineering.
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of SAIL.
- Enroll under National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS).
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||3rd March 2020|
|Last date for application||17th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of SAIL Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here