State Bank of India(SBI) announced employment notification for the post of Apprentice. SBI as about 700 vacant positions to fulfill in Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh states. Aspirants who are looking for Back Sector jobs can refer to this page for latest job notification details. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Graduate Qualification. However, Interested can apply for SBI Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Newly Updated Bank Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - SBI Notification 2019:
|Name of the State||No.of Vacancies|
Candidates having Graduate Degree in concern trade from a recognized University / Institute.
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 20 years
- Maximum age of 28 years as on 31/08/2019.
Apprentice will get stipend / Benefits up to Rs.8000 per month.
Candidates selection will be based on performance in
- Written Examination.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at SBI Website.
- Go to the Careers tab and Select the post to apply.
- Click On Apply Online.
- If you are a new user then click on "Click Here for New Registration".
- After Registration, Login with Reg. No and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Finally, submit the online application.
No Application Fee/ Registration Fee.
|Online Application starts from||17th September 2019|
|Las date for online application||6th October 2019|
Download the Official Notification. Click Here
For SBI Online Application Link. Go Here