State Bank of India(SBI) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Bank Medical Officer(BMO - II). Notification released on 27th August 2019 to fulfill 56 vacant positions Across India. Interested candidates can apply online for the SBI Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - SBI Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Bank Medical Officer||56||MBBS|
Applicants age should be maximum 35 years as on 31/03/2019.
BMO will get stipend up to Rs.31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 + other allowances applicable.
Selection Process: Candidates selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may apply online at SBI website.
- Through the SBI Link candidates first, need to register themselves.
- Log in with Registration number and password.
- Pay the Application fee through internet banking / Debit / Credit card.
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and relevant documents.
- Finally, take the printout of the application form.
- For General / OBC / EWS: Rs.750/-.
- For Sc / ST / PWD: Rs.125/-.
|Online Application starts from||27th August 2019|
|Last date for online application||19th September 2019|
To download the official notification. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here