State Bank of India (SBI) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer. SBI as about 139 vacant positions to fulfill in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, MBA, CA qualification. Applicants who are loooking to get jobs under the Banking sector can refer to this page for more new updates. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply online for SBI Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacncy Details and Eligibility Criteria - SBI Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Senior Consultant Analyst||05|
|Assistant General Manager||07|
|Post Doctoral Research Fellowship||05|
|Data Protection Officer||01|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 24 years
- Maximum age of 55 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.42020 - 55000per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test / Online Test
Application Procedure of SBI Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the SBI official website.
- Go to Cuurent Opening and select the post to apply.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Finally, submit the online application.
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs.750
- SC / ST / PWD: No Fee
|Online application starts from||18th September 2020|
|Last date for online application||8th October 2020|
Download the Official Notification and Online Application Link of SBI Recruitment 2020. Click Here