State Bank of India (SBI) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Manager, Engineer, Technical Lead, and Other. SBI has about 452 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having CA, Degree, MCA, M.Sc, and Post Graduate qualification. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Banking Sector jobs can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications. Employment notification on 22nd December 2020, however, aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for SBI Recruitment 2021 on or the last date of application.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - SBI Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy Manager||131||CA or B.Tech / M.Sc|
|Engineer||16||B.E / B. Tech|
|Assistant Manager||223||B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc|
|IT Security Expert||15|
Note: Last Date Extended up to 27th January 2021 for the Engineer Post Only
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs. 23700 - 51490 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Online Written Test - cum - Interaction
Application Procedure of SBI Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the SBI official website.
- Go to Current Opening and select the post to apply.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Finally, submit the online application.
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs.750
- SC / ST / PWD: No Fee
|Online application starts from||22nd December 2020|
|Last date for online application||27th January 2021|
Download the Official Notification and Online Application Link of SBI Recruitment 2021. Click Here