State Bank of India (SBI) has Published the Recruitment Notification for Specialist Officer for 42 Vacancies on Various Posts with Advt No: CRPD/ SCO/2018-19/13, 19/15, 19/16. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation or Post Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the SBI Recruitment Notification. Interested applicant may Check out the Notification for more details.
SBI Specialist Officer Eligibility & Vacancies Details :
- Senior Executive Officer: Applicant Should be Complete the CA or MBA(Finance) from recognized University with 2 year Post Qualification experience.
- Deputy Manager: Applicant Should be Complete the MBA(Finance) from recognized University with 3 year Post Qualification experience.
- Deputy Manager (IS Audit): Applicant Should be Complete the Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology or Computer Science/ Electronics with 60% Marks from recognized University.
- Senior Executive: Applicant Should be Complete the Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology or Computer Science/ Electronics with 60% Marks from recognized University.
Selection Process: Candidates should be Selected based on Interview for the SBI Recruitment 2019.
- General/ OBC Aspirants have to pay Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Deputy Manager (IT)||6|
|Senior Executive (IT)||5|
Online Application Procedure for the SBI Recruitment 2019 :
- Visit the State Bank of India Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the SBI Recruitment Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Click New Registration
- Enter All mandatory fields and Pay the Application fee.
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Starting date for Submit Online Applications||22nd January 2019|
|Last Date for Online Applications||11th Feb 2019|
Apply Online for the Specialist Officer Posts in SBI: Click Here