Shipping Corporation of India Limited has recently Rolled out the recruitment Notification for Faculty and Instructor Post for 24 Vacancies. The Contenders who have Completed the Graduation or Diploma they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the SCI Faculty and Instructor Posts Notification. However, Interested applicants may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Faculty and Instructor Posts in SCI
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Electrical Officer (Faculty)||02|
|Academic Faculty (English)||01|
Educational Qualification: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation or Diploma in relevant trade from recognized University. for more details refer to the Official Notification.
- Maximum age: 45 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Interview for the Faculty and Instructor Posts in SCI.
Application Procedure for the SCI Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Shipping Corporation of India Ltd Official Website has given below
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Faculty and Instructor Notification
- Download the Application form and take print out of it.
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- View Your Entered Details and send the Application SCI Address given below.
Maritime Training Institute,
52-C Adi Shankaracharya Road,
|Notification Published on||14th Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||20th Feb 2019|
SCI Faculty and Instructor Official Notification 2019: Click Here
Application form for Faculty and Instructor Posts in SCI: Click Here