Sree Chitra Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology(SCTIMST) announced walk-in Notification for the post of Junior Project Assistant. SCTIMST as one vacant position to fulfill in Trivandrum, Kerala. Candidates who are having B.Sc, GNM qualification are eligible. So that interested can appear for SCTIMST Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-interview on the scheduled date.
|Go Here For - Latest Staff Nurse Job Notifications|
Eligibility Criteria of SCTIMST Jr Project Assistant Notification 2019:
- Candidates should have B.Sc Nursing or Diploma in GNM(General Nursing and Midwifery).
- Bachelor's of Physiotherapy(BPT) and experience in Clinical Research.
- Must have Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Applicants Maximum age limit 35 years as on 31st August 2019.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.16000 per month.
Procedure to attend for SCTIMST Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Eligible may appear for interview along with Biodata.
- Candidates must carry copies of Educational Qualification, Experience and Age Proof Certificates.
- Original Documents should produce for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 22nd August 2019 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: Mini Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, AMC Building, Sree Chitra Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Medical College Campus, Trivandrum - 695011.
Download the Official Notification of SCTIMST Recruitment 2019. Click Here