Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science and Technology (SCTIMST) advertised the latest recruitment notification for the post of Technical Assistant. SCTIMST has about 6 vacant positions to fulfill in Trivandrum. Walk-in Notification released on 8th July 2021 for eligible candidates having DMLT, B.Sc qualifications. Interested candidates can refer to this page for more updates regarding government jobs. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for SCTIMST Recruitment 2021 on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - SCTIMST Notification 2021:
- Applicant's age should be 35 years as on closing date of applications.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 30300r month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Written Test
Walk-in Procedure of SCTIMST Recruitment 2021:
Desired candidates who are eligible to attend SCTIMST Walk-in-Interview Recruitment 2021 with the following documents.
- Educational Qualification, Experience Certificates.
- Age Proof, Caste Certificate, and other testimonials.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Original documents for verification at the time of Interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 22nd July 2021 at 10:30 AM.
Venue: Achutha Menon Centre Health Science Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram.
Download the Official Notification of SCTIMST Recruitment 2021. Click Here