Gujarat State Agricultural Universities has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Junior Clerk Post. The Main Motto of SDAU Notification 2019 is to fill the 257 Junior Clerk Posts. The SDAU Junior Clerk Post Notification Published on 26th December 2019. The Candidates who have Completed the Intermediate they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the SDAU Recruitment Notification for the Junior Clerk Post. All the interested applicants must grab this opportunity. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria on various aspects such as educational qualification, application fee, starting date to apply online, the last date to apply online and all other required details before going to actively participate in the application process. We have mentioned all the vital information regarding the eligibility criteria in the below. However, The Online Application starts from 26th December 2018 and 25th January is the last date for Submit Online Application.
Eligibility Criteria for the SDAU Junior Clerk Recruitment
- Junior Clerk: The Interested Applicant Should be Complete the intermediate from recognized Board with Minimum Knowledge in Computer with Typing Speed.
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
- Age Relexation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Procedure for the Junior Clerk Post in Gujarat Agricultural Universities is Purely based on the written Examination.
- Preliminary Exam.
- 1000/- for General and OBC
- 400/- for SC/ ST
Junior Clerk Vacancy Details with University Wise
|Anand Agricultural University||60|
|Junagadh Agricultural University||97|
|Navasari Agricultural University||32|
|Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University||68|
Application Procedure for the SDAU Notification Junior Clerk Post
- Visit the Anand Agricultura University Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Junior Clerk Post Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- Pay the Application Fee (if Applicable)
- Finally, click on Submit Button to Complete the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||26th December 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||25th January 2019|