South East Central Railway (SECR) announced latest recruitment notification for the post of SMO and General Duty Medical Officer. SECR as about of 42 vacant positions to fulfill in Central Hospital / S.E.C.Railway, Bilaspur. Walk-in Notification released on 6th April 2020, interested can check out the notification details. Eligible candidates having Post Graduate, MD qualification. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested candidates can appear for SECR Recruitment 2020 walk-in-interview on the scheduled date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Indian Railway Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - SECR Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|SMO & General Duty Medical Officer||42||MD / Post Graduate|
- Applicants age should be 53 years as on the date of notification.
- Age releaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.75000 - 95000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committe and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
Application Procedure to attend for SECR Walk-in-Interview 2020:
- Visit the official notification of S E CR.
- Check out the details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, Two passport size photo, Caste, Date of Birth and Other documents to email address stated below.
Email ID: [email protected]
Last Date for Submission of Application & Walk-in-Interview Date: 13th April 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of SECR Recruitment 2020. Click Here