Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences(SGPGIMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Emergency Medicine. SGPGIMS as about 12 vacant positions to fulfill in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Walk-in notification released for eligible candidates having Essential qualification. However, interested can appear for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-interview on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - SGPGIMS Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Emergency Medicine||12||MS / MD / DNB recognized by MCI|
Applicant's age should be 37 years as on the date of the interview.
Emergency Medicine will be offered up to Rs.67700 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the interview.
Procedure to attend for SGPGIMS Walk-in-Interview 2019:
Applicants who fulfill eligibility criteria may appear for the interview with the following.
- Bank Draft in favor of Director, SGPGIMS, Academic Account Payable at SBI, SGPGI Branch, Lucknow.
- Copies of educational Qualifictaion, Experience certifictes.
- Six recent passport size photographs.
- Relevant testimonials.
- Original documents of the candidate for verification at the time of the interview.
Registration Fee / Application Fee:
- General / OBC candidates: Rs.200
- SC / ST / Ex-servicemen: NIL
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 13th November 2019 at 3:00 PM.
Venue: Office of Emergency Medicine, Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Download the Official Notification of SGPGIMS Recruitment 2019. Click Here