South India Bank (SIB) invites online application for the post of Probationary Manager. SIB as about 15 vacant positions to fulfill in Kerala. Employment notification released on 11th February 2020 for eligible candidates having essential qualifications. Job Seekers can refer to this page for more new updates regarding the public sector under the Bank sector. Aspirants can check out the notification details and apply online for SIB Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - SIB Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Probationary Manager||15||CA / ICWAI|
Candidates qualified degree under the institute of the Chartered Accountants of India (ACA) can apply the post. The job posting will anywhere in India. Interested can follow this web page regularly for the latest updates.
- Applicant's age should not be more than 28 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.31705 - 45950 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Selecting candidates according to their performance in
- Group Discussion
Application Procedure of SIB Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of SIB.
- Go to Career -> Current Openings and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
- General: Rs.800
- SC / ST: Rs.200
|Online application starts from||12th February 2020|
|Last date for online application||23rd February 2020|
Download the Official Notification of SIB Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here