Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has published the latest employment notification of Drug Inspector jobs for 02 vacancies. Contenders who have completed their qualification in 12th, B.Pharm, Diploma in Pharmacy are eligible to apply for this SPSC Recruitment 2019. However, here on this web page, you can get all the latest updates on job notifications. All the eligible and unemployed aspirants must download the official notification for clear details and apply before the last date.
Vacancy Details of Sikkim PSC Drug Inspector Notification 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Drug Inspector||02||12th, Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy.|
Contenders should have age between 18 years to 40 years as on 30th November 2019.
Candidates selection will be based on the Written Exam/ Interview.
Aspirants will get a salary of Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 80,000/- per month.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- through online.
Online Application Procedure for Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of SPSC, www.spscskm.gov.in.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on Sikkim PSC Notification and check all the complete details.
- Click on Apply Online link and enter all the clear details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 2nd December 2019.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31st December 2019.
Download the Official Notification of Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2019: Click Here
Online Application Link of Sikkim PSC Notification 2019: Click Here