Sikkim Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Veterinary Officer Post with Advt No: 01/2019. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the SPSC Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may Check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the SPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Post|
|Veterinary Officer||Graduation in Veterinary Science and Animal Science||19|
- Minimum Age is 21 Years
- Maximum Age is 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Procedure: The Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment Panel will Conduct the Written Examination and Interview to Select the Capable Candidate.
Application Process for the Sikkim PSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Official Website of Sikkim Public Service Commission which is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Veterinary Officer Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory Fields in the Application Form
- Upload the Required Documents and Pay the Application Fee.
- View your Entered Details and Submit the Application.
|Notification Published on||04th March 2019|
|Online Applications Start from||4th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||4th April 2019|
Download the Official SPSC Veterinary Officer Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for Veterinary Officer Post in Sikkim: Click Here