The Southern Railway has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Apprentice Post. The Souther Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification Published on 14th December 2018. The Aspirant who have Complete the ITI they are eligible to Submit the Application for the SR Apprentice Recruitment Notification. There are total 4211 Apprentice Vacanceis available in the Southern Railway Recruitment Notification for the Apprentice Post. However, Eligible and Interested Candidates may Submit the Application for the Southern Railway Recruitment Notification 2018. The Online Applications Start from 14th December 2018. The last Date Submit Application for the Apprentice post is 13th January 2019. Interested applicant checkout the SR Recruitment Application Dates, SR Admit and etc.
Eligibility Criteria for the Southern Railway Recruitment Notification
Educational Qualification: The Interested Applicant should be Complete the Industrial Training Course in relevant field from recognized Institute.
- The Applicant Minimum age is 15 years and Upper Age limit is 24 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and regulations
- 100/- for General and OBC
- Nil for Other Categories
|Pomalai Central Workshop||167||88||49||24||328|
|Chennai Division ELS||07||03||02||-||12|
|Chennai Division RS||8||4||2||1||15|
|Signal Workshp Podanur||27||15||07||3||52|
Selection Procedure: The Southern Railway Apprentice Selection Process is based on the merit in Academic Marks and ITI Training Marks.
Application Process for the Southern Railway Recruitment
- Visit the Southern Railway Official Website that is sr.indianrailway.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Apprentice Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Relevant Documents
- Pay the Application fee (if Any)
- Finally Click on the Submit Button to Complete the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||14th December 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Application||13th January 2019|