Spices Board has Recently Published the Recruitment Notification for the Trainee Analyst Posts. The Candidates who have Complete the Post Graduation they are Eligible to attend for the Walk-in for the SPICES Board Trainee Post. However, Interested Candidates may Check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Trainee Analyst Post in SPICES Board
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)||Post Graduation in Chemistry||04|
|Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)||PG in Microbiology or Food Microbiology||01|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Selection Procedure: On the Basis of Written Exam or Interview
Application Process for the SPICES Board Trainee Notification
- Visit the Official Website of SPICES Board Official Website which is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment or Career Tab
- Select and Click on the Trainee Analyst Walk-in Notification.
- If you are Eligible for the Trainee Walk-in Notification then Attend for the Interview.
- Venue and Interview Date Given Below.
Quality Evaluation Lab Chennai
Plot No: R-11,
Tiruvellur Dist 601201
|Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) Interview||7th May 2019|
|Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)||8th May 2019|
Download the Official SPICES Board Trainee Analyst Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here