Spices Board has Recently Published the Recruitment Notification for the Trainee Posts. The Candidates who have Complete the Post Graduation they are Eligible to attend for the Walk-in for the SPICES Board Trainee Post. However, Interested Candidates may Check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the SPICES Board Notification
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Trainee (Chemistry)||Post Graduation in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Food Technology||12|
|Trainee (Microbiology)||PG in Microbiology or Food Microbiology||03|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the various Posts in SPICES Board Notification is Based on the Interview or Written Examination.
Application Process for the SPICES Board Trainee Notification
- Visit the Official Website of SPICES Board Official Website which is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment or Career Tab
- Select and Click on the Trainee Walk-in Notification.
- If you are Eligible for the Trainee Walk-in Notification then Attend for the Interview.
- Venue and Interview Date Given Below.
NH By Pass,
Kerala - 682025
Date of Interview: 14th March 2019
Download the Official SPICES Board Trainee Notification 2019: Click Here