Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Lecturer. SPSC as about of 15 vacant positions under the SCERT / Education Department in Sikkim. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Post Graduate qualification. However, interested can apply for SPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - SPSC Notification 2020:
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on 31/12/2019.
Lecturer will be paid a stipend up to Rs. 40000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Test / Interview.
How to apply for SPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to spscskm.gov.in.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Register online, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
- Gen / Other: Rs.150
- PWD: NIL.
|Online application starts from||10th January 2020|
|Last date for online application||10th February 2020|
Download the Official Notification of SPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here