Sikkim Public Service Commission announced recruitment notification for the post Programmer. SPSC an about of 15 Vacancies to fulfill in Sikkim on a temporary basis. Online applications are available from 18th June 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Get More - Sikkim Govt. Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for Programmer posts:
- Candidate with Bachelor of Engineering in CSE / IT / ECE /EEE) from recognized university / Institute.
- Master's of Computer Application(MCA) / MSC(IT) from a recognized university / Institute.
Candidate Age should be 18 - 40 years as on 31st May 2019.
- Written Examination.
Rs.150/- only paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking.
Steps to apply SPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website.
- Candidates log on to http://spscskm.gov.in/.
- Go to Current Openings, Click On Apply Online.
- Click On "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete registration process & Click on Submit.
- Log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Fill the application form and Upload the photo, Signature.
- Finally, take a print out of the application for future use.
Last Date for Online application: 17th July 2019 till 12:00 Midnight.
Download the official Notification. Click Here
Online Application Link. Download Here