Staff Selection Commission has Recently Published the Recruitment Notification for the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination for the Various LDC, and Junior Assistant Posts. The Candidates who have Completed the Intermediate they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the Various Posts in SSC CHSL Notification 2019. However, Interested Candidates may Check out the Notification.
Eligibility Criteria for the SSC CHSCL Notification 2019
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|LDC / Junior Assistant||Intermediate||898|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||10+2 or Intermediate||2353|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules and regulations
- 100/- for General and OBC
- Nil for SC/ST
Selection Process: The Selection Procedure for the Various Posts in SSC CHSL is Based on the Written examination and Interview.
Application Process for the Various Posts in SSC CHSL Notification 2019
- Visit the Official Website of Staff Selection Commission which is given below
- Click on Recruitment Notification.
- Select the CHSL Notification and Click on it.
- Click on Apply Online and Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Required Documents and pay the Application fee if Applicable
- Finally, Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process
|Online Application Start from||5th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||5th April 2019|
Download the Official SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the SSC CHSL Notification 2019: Click Here