Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2019. SSC will conduct CHSL to fulfill 1000+ Lower Divisional Clerk / JSA, Postal Assistant / Storing Assistant, and DEO vacancies in New Delhi. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Higher Secondary Education qualification. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply online for SSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Check Out - Newly updated Jobs Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - SSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Lower Divisional Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant||1000||Intermediate(10+2) or Equivalent|
|Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant|
|Data Entry Operator|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 30 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidate pay will be up to Rs.15000 - 30000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Computer-Based Examination.
Application Procedure of SSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to ssc.nic.in.
- Go to Latest News and select the post to apply.
- Click on New user? Register Now, if you are a new user.
- After registration Log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature and relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- General / OBC / Male candidates: Rs.100.
- SC / ST / PWD / Women: NIL.
|Online application starts from||3rd December 2019|
|Last date for online application||31st December 2019|
Download the Official Notification of SSC. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here