Staff Selection Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Junior Engineer Exam Post. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the SSC Junior Engineer Exam Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Junior Engineer Exam in SSC
- Junior Engineer: Applicant Should be Complete the Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Civil Engineering from recognized University.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Exam and Interview Junior Engineer Exam Post in SSC.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Application Procedure for the SSC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Staff Selection Commission Official Website given below
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Junior Engineer Exam Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||1st Feb 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||25th February 2019|
|Computer Based Test (Paper - I) Date||23rd to 29th Sep 2019|
|Paper II Exam Date||29th Dec 2019|
SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Exam: Click Here