Staff Selection Commission (SSC) advertised a new recruitment notification for the post of Stenographer. SSC as about various vacant positions to fulfill in Various departments, Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th qualification. Interested candidates can refer this page for mkore new updates. However, aspirants with essential qualifications can apply online for SSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - SSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Maximum age of 30 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 15000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Computer Based Examination.
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Go to Notice and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> Registration (if you are a new user).
- After registration log in with Username and password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.100
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PWD: NIL.
|Online application starts from||10th October 2020|
|Last date for onlien application||4th November 2020|
Download the Official Notification of SSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here