Survey Settlement and Land Records (SSLR) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Land Surveyor. SSLR as about thousands of vacant positions to fulfill in Karnataka. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, Diploma qualification. Employment notification released on 21st December 2019, interested can apply online for SSLR Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest Engineering Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - SSLR Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Land Surveyor||2072||Intermediate(10+2) / Diploma / B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 65 years as on 01/01/2019.
Land Surveyor will get a stipend of up to Rs.25000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Tets (General / Specific Paper).
Application procedure for SSLR Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
- Go to Notifications and select the post to apply.
- Register yourself, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Application No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
For all candidates: Rs.500.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21st January 2020.
Download the Official Notification of SSLR Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here