State Health Society rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Executive Assistant, Accountant and Accounts Officer. Notification published on 16th March 2020 to fulfill 54 vacant positions in Bihar. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Graduate, Post Graduate qualification. However, interested candidates with essential qualifications can go through the notification details and apply online for the State Health Society Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NHM Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Accounts Officer||02||Post Graduate in Commerce|
|Executive Assistant (State)||12|
|Executive Assistant (District)||38|
- Applicant's age should be 37 years as on closing date application.
- Age relaxation 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.20000 - 50000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Computer-Based Test.
- Typing Speed Test
How to apply for State Health Society Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of the State Health Society.
- Go to the Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Register online, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Enter details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- General / OBC: Rs.300
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: Rs.150.
|Online application starts from||17th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||7th April 2020|
Download the Official Notification of State Health Society Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here