Supreme Court announced recruitment notification for the post of Branch Offcier. Supreme Court as about of 7 vacant positions to fill up Delhi. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualification. However, Interested candidates with essential qualification can go through the notification details and apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Supreme Court Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Branch Offcier||07||Master's Degree in Engineering / M.Sc / LLB|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 30 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.35400 - 67000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
- Objective Type Technical Aptitudde Test.
- Practical Aptitude Test
How to apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official webiste of Supreme Court.
- Download the application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, experience, age proofs and passport photos to address stated.
To Branch Officer, Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Last Date for Submission of Application: 6th November 2020
Download the Official Notification and Application form of Supreme Court Recruitment 2020. Click Here