Supreme Court has Recently Rolled Out the notification for the Law Clerk and Research Assistant Posts. The Candidate who have Complete the Graduation in law they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the Supreme Court Recruitment Notification. Interested Applicant Checkout the Notification details below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Clerk Posts in Supreme Court
- Law Clerk and Research Assistant: Interested Applicant Should be Graduation in Law or LLB from recognized University.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in Supreme court is based on Interview or Written examination.
Vacancy Details with Location wise
The Recruitment panel of Supreme Court has not Specified the Number of Posts. Probably the Number of Posts will be 100+. However, Here we Update the Vacancy details when the Official announced it.
Application Process for the Law Clerk Post in Supreme Court
- Visit the Supreme Court official Website given below.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Law Clerk Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Finally, Click on Submit to Complete the Application
|Online Applications Start from||1st Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||28th Feb 2019|
Download the Supreme Court Law Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant post in Supreme Court: Click Here