Supreme Court of India recently announced recruitment notification for the post of Senior Personal Assistant and Personal Assistant. Notification published on 24th September 2019 to fulfill 58 vacant positions in Delhi. Eligible candidates with essential qualifications can go through the notification details. However, interested can apply online for Supreme Court Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest E-Court Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Supreme Court Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Personal Assistant||35||Degree or Equivalent / Exp as Stenographer for 2 years|
|Personal Assistant||23||Degree / Computer Knowledge|
- Applicants age should be 27 - 32 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Pay Level - 7, 8 with 7th CPC Of Rs.47600 per month.
- Gen / OBC candidates: Rs.300
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PH: Rs.150.
Application Procedure of Supreme Court Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidate can apply online at Supreme Court Website.
- On the Home page, click on the required post to apply.
- If you are a new user then Create Login.
- Next login with Reg No. and password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
|Online application starts from||28th September 2019|
|Last date for online application||24th October 2019|
Download the Official Notification of Supreme Court. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here