Surat Municipal Corporation recently published recruitment notification for Civil Engineer and Social & Community Development Officer posts. Walk-in Notification released on 18th July 2019. Eligible candidates with essential Qualification can attend for Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Click Here For More - Civil Engineer Job Notification|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Surat Municipal Corporation notification 2019:
|Name of the post||Educational Qualification|
|Civil Engineer -01||Post Graduate / Diploma Degree with 3 years of Exp|
|Social & Community Development Officer -01||Post Graduate /Diploma Social Science with 3 - 5 Years Exp.|
- For Civil Engineer monthly stipend up to Rs.65000 considering the educational qualification / Experience & Performance.
- For Social and Community Development Officer monthly Stipend up to Rs. 50000.
Procedure to attend for Surat Municipal Corporation Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Candidates can download the application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Candidates should bring certificates of Educational Qualification, Experience and age Proofs.
- Original Documents needed for verification at the time of Interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 8th August 2019 at 11:00 AM.
Venue: New Standing Committee Room, 3rd Floor of New Annexe Building, Muglisara, Surat.
Download the official notification and Application Form. Click Here