Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Science (SVIMS) published recruitment notification for the post of Project Assistant, Auxiliary Nurse Maid. SVIMS as about Six vacant positions to fulfill in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Intermediate(10+2), ANM, M.Sc, and M.A qualification. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can apply online for SVIMS Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - SVIMS Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Assistant||01||M.A / M.Sc|
|Auxiliary Nurse Maid||05||Intermediate(10+2) / ANM or Equivalent|
- Applicant's age should be 25 - 30 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.17000 - 31000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to apply for SVIMS Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official Website of SVIMS.
- Check out the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Date of Birth, Recent passport size photo and other documents to address stated below.
To the Professor & Head,
Principal Investigator, ICMR Tribal Health Project,
Department of Community Medicine, SVIMS,
Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh - 517507.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 22nd March 2020.
Download the Official Notification of SVIMS. Click Here
SVIMS Recruitment 2020 Application Form. Download Here