Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has recently published the recruitment Notification for Nurse Post for 400 Vacancies. The Contenders who have Completed the 10+2 or HSSLC they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the TNMRB Nurse Posts Notification. However, Interested applicants may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Nurse in TNMRB
Educational Qualification with Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Qualification|
|Nurse||520||B.Sc Nursing or Diploma Nursing|
- 700/- for General and OBC
- 350/-SC/SCA/ ST/DAP (PH)
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 47 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Examination & Interview for the Various Posts in Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board.
Application Procedure for the TNMRB Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Official Website has given below
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Search for the Nurse Post and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form.
- Pay the Application fee through Bank
- Upload the Required Documents and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||6th Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Application||28th Feb 2019|
|Examination Date||9th June 2019|
TNMRB Nurse Official Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Nurse Post in Tamil Nadu: Click Here