Tamil Nadu Postal Circle rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Multi Tasking Staff. Notification published on 4th January 2020 to fulfill 30000+ vacant positions in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having SSLC qualification. Aspirants can follow this page for more new updates regarding India Post jobs. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligible Criteria - TN Postal Circle Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||30000+||10th or Equivalent / no qualification prescribed for GDS|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 25 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be pay matrix of Level-I as per 7th CPC of Rs.5200 - 20200 per month + Grade Pay.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Competitive Examination.
The final decision will be by the selection committee. Shortlisted candidates informed for further process.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of India Post.
- Verify the details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and Other required documents to address stated below.
To the Chief Postmaster General,
Tamil Nadu Circle, Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600002.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 17th February 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2020. Click Here