Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Science University (TANUVAS) announced recruitmnent notification for the post of Assistant Engineer, Technical Assistant and Draughting Officer. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Tech qualifications. Interested candidates can refer this page for more new latest updates. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Lastest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TANUVAS Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer||01||B.E / B.Tech in Civil / Electrical Engineering|
|Technical Assistant||04||B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Senior Draughtinfg Officer||01||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 35 years
- Maximum age of 65 years as date of interview.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.23000 - 50000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of TANUVAS.
- Verify the notification details to check whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with self attested copies of Biodata, Passport size photograph and other relevant documents.
- Original certificates for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 4th November 2020 at 9:30 AM.
Venue: Directorate of Extension Education, Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Science University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai - 600051.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of TANUVAS Recruitment 2020. Click Here