Telangana High Court advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Civil Judge. Notification published on 20th February 2020 to fulfill 87 vacant positions in Hyderabad, Telangana. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Graduated in Law qualification. Job Seekers can follow this page for more latest updates regarding High Courts, E-Courts jobs across India. Interested can apply online for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - High Court, Telangana Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Civil Judge||87||Degree in Law|
Candidates must possess LLB from University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or State Act or Institution recognized by the University. Must have to practice as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court. For more information interested can refer to this web page regularly for new updates or Changes.
- Applicants' age should be 25 - 40 years as on 01/07/2020.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Civil Judge will get a stipend up to Rs.27700 - 44770 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Computer Based Test
- Written Examination.
Application Process of Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of High Court of Telangana.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- OC / BC: Rs.1000
- SC / ST: Rs.500
|Online application starts from||13th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||13th April 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here