Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) released an employment notification for the post of Medical Officer, Senior Resident. TMC has about 20 vacant positions to fulfil in Bihar. Walk-in Notification advertised on 27th October 2021 for eligible candidates having MBBS, MD qualifications. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can appear for TMC Walk-in-Interview Recruitment 2021 on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TMC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Resident||09||MD / DNB|
- Applicants age should be 45 years as on the date of the interview.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 84000 - 101000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
Walk-in Notification of TMC Recruitment 2021:
Desired candidates who are eligible may attend TMC Walk-in-Interview Recruitment 2021 with the following documents.
- Candidates with their Biodata.
- Educational Qualification, Experience certificates.
- Age Proof, PAN card and other relevant documents.
- Recent passport size photographer.
- Original documents for verification at the time of interview.
Candidates can submit their request on Email ID:firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th November 2021
Walk-in-Interview Date: 11 & 13th November 2021
Venue: Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Shree Krishna Medical College & Hospital Campus, Umanagar, Muzaffarpur.
Download the Official Notification of TMC Recruitment 2021. Click Here