Tata Memorial Centre(TMC) announced employment notification for the post of Nurse. Walk-in Notification released on 10th September 2019, to fulfill one vacant position in HRD Department. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Nursing Degree qualification. Candidates who are willing to get jobs in TMC can make this page as a reference for the latest job notification details. However, interested can appear for TMC Recruitment 2019 on the scheduled date.
Eligibility Criteria - TMC Notification 2019:
- Candidates should have General Nursing Midwifery(GNM) or B.Sc Nursing / B.Sc from recognized College / Institute.
- Must be registered in Maharashtra Nursing Council.
Applicants age should not exceed 40 years as on date of interview.
Fresher candidates will get stipend up to Rs. 20000 per month and for candidates having minimum 2 years Experience will get Rs. 22000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in interview.
Procedure to attend for TMC Walk-in-Interview 2019:
Eligible candidates can appear for the interview with the following document.
- Bio-data of candidates.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Copies of Educational Qualification, Experience Certificates.
- MNC registered number.
- Recent Passport size photograph attached to biodata.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 26th September 2019 at 2:00 PM.
Venue: Tata Memorial Hospital, HRD department, Service Block Bldg, 4th Floor, Dr.E.Birges Marg, Parel Mumbai - 400012.
Download the Official Notification of TMC Recruitment 2019. Click Here